Tuesday 17 August 2010

Cake Stand Creating for Baking..



Well our final china creation has happened for the year thanks to Clare's wonderful parents Nigel and Glenys. Not only did they allow me to cover their lawn with thousands of pieces of china, but fed and watered me with oodles of tea and G & T's. And of course every meal was a sight to behold as they produced a dazzling display of their own collections. My favourite of I think the 7 tea services was the one below for it's sheer brightness and boldness.



So although I now have a hundred new gorgeous stands which I'm eager to get onto the Let them eat Cake website, I'm going to have to be patient and wait a while. I've been putting off our house restoration job for quite a while. But now the heating is slowly packing up and the spiders are gathering force; it's time to get the builders in. So I'll let you know when the builders are out and more cake stand posting can begin..

No comments: